Crisis House Supervisor – FT – Float, MN – $250 Training Bonus
- Hourly Pay: 20-22 hr
- Start as soon as hired
- Must be Open to Flexible Hours and Multiple Locations
What is a House Supervisor?
House Supervisors oversee the support and supervision of individuals who have developmental, mental health, or physical disabilities. House Supervisors manage the employees assigned to their site and are responsible for overall management of the household.
Who makes a great House Supervisor?
- Has a passion for helping others.
- Has management/leadership experience.
- Is comfortable with independent decision making and problem solving.
- Displays the qualities of the company’s core values including enthusiasm, commitment, humility, and ownership.
Why is being a House Supervisor so rewarding?
House Supervisors get the opportunity to teach new Direct Support Professionals about how to be successful in this field! In this position, employees enjoy a variety of work including management, care and supervision for individuals in our homes, training, as well as administrative work. House Supervisors go home every single day knowing not only that they make a difference in individuals lives, but employees lives as well!
Why is working for Genesis rewarding?
- PAID training, mileage & time and a half on Holidays worked
- $250 Training Bonus
- $50 Birthday Bonus
- $600-$1000 Referral Bonuses
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, & more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling options
- Internal promotions
- Leave to volunteer
What are the responsibilities of a House Supervisor?
- Develops and demonstrates person centered and therapeutic working relationships with individuals, staff, families and friends, management, and other agency personnel.
- Maintains employee schedules and time cards.
- Ensures that all employment standards are met per federal and state law, and GGH’s policies and procedures.
- Confirms Direct Support Professionals have met their employment requirements and are completing all job duties.
- Trains new employees assigned to their site.
- Participates in the writing all monthly, quarterly, annual, or as assigned reviews and reports.
- Consults with medical providers and document results; convey important information about incidents, accidents, and illnesses to the DC and IDT.
- Manages individual and company funds.
- Assists individuals with daily routines including, but not limited to, household tasks, cooking and eating, individual self-care, socializing, use of leisure time, health and safety, money management and behavior management.
- Administers medications and provides transportation.
- Documents through an online computer program, all services and events.
Who are we looking for?
- Be 18 years or older, with a high school diploma or its equivalent and three years of experience delivering services to individuals with disabilities.
- Have college coursework in psychology, social work, or social services is a plus.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have access to an insured vehicle, have a clean driving record, and need to pass a DHS background study.
- Possess basic computer skills to be successful in this position.
In order to be eligible for the $250 training bonus, you must meet two criteria:
- You must become solo within 30 days from your hired date, or also known as the date that you came in for company orientation. In order to become solo, you must have completed Med I, Med II, CPR, CPI, 16 shadow hours, 5 shadow shifts, final med pass with the nurse and have your training packets turned in. Please note that Program Orientation and Individual Rights classes are not required to be solo, but must still be completed within 60 days of your hire date in order for you to be fully done with training.
- The second criteria is that you must not reschedule any classes or shadow shifts up until your solo date.
- Lastly, you must still be employed for an additional 30 days after your solo date.
Genesis Group Homes is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, and E-Verify Employer.