Fraser is hiring compassionate and motivated Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to work with clients in our group homes, apartment settings, and home-based program. In this position, you will make a meaningful and lasting difference in the lives of adults and families with special needs. We deeply value our DSPs and are excited to meet individuals who share our commitment to high quality care! Fraser takes pride in helping develop our entry-level employees into professionals.
DSPs assist our clients with a variety of daily living activities. Some of these tasks include medication administration, money management, personal cares, meal preparation, transportation, and community integration. You will also have the opportunity to aid in carrying out behavioral plans, documenting treatment, and planning fun weekend activities and events!
Available Locations and Schedules:
Fraser is currently hiring for part- and full-time staff in the north or south metro. Hours vary by location; all potential scheduling options will be discussed during the phone interview. In order to help us best evaluate potential matches to our current openings, please let us know any and all hours you would be available to work.
- High School diploma/equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs is preferred, however not required. We offer paid training!
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record.
- Ability to pass DHS background study.
- Use of clear and understandable written and verbal English.
- Capacity to work independently and use strong decision-making skills.
- Physical ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Passion for serving our clients.
Direct Support Professional is similar in job duties to PCA, CNA, Direct Support Staff, Program Counselor, Caregiver, HHA, and Direct Care Staff.