Do you want to be a part of an organization that is client-centered and make a difference in the lives of children, adults and families with special needs? Do you have your BCaBA or BCBA Certification, or are you obtaining it soon? If so, this might be the position for you!
The Behavior Professional will assist the BCBA supervisor with RBT supervision and oversight, as well as assist in the ABA classroom working with higher need children aged 2-7 diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. This position is a great opportunity for someone that has recently passed their exam (or will be passing it soon) to gain experience and provide oversight
Exciting opportunity to:
- Provide a combination of direct service with clients in the center (possibly teletherapy) as well as observation and direction of Behavior Technicians and Behavior Practitioners
- Support the Behavior Professional Supervisor in providing training to clients’ families and maintaining treatment plans
- Competitive compensation and annual “Pay for Performance” reviews, with opportunities for spot bonuses
- Complimentary supervision for your BCBA/BCaBA hours
- Paid training and generous paid time off
- A full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, and 403 (b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Collaborative and relationship-oriented culture
- Ongoing training and career development; learn best practices according to the BACB
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Miscellaneous discounts (Verizon, Metro Pass, etc.)
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
Available Location and Schedule:
- We are now hiring for a brand new clinic opening in Maple Grove, MN in March 2021!
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other locations available depending on business need
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree required
- BCBA Certification or close to obtaining
- Previous experience with preschool-aged children, diagnosed with ASD
- Previous early intervention ABA experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass DHS background check and motor vehicle record check
- Computer proficiency; experience using EHR systems preferred
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
- Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at http://eepurl.com/gBwS65.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at email@example.com or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!