Company: Fair Hills Resort is a family vacation destination and convention center. Owned and operated by the Kaldahl family since 1926, this beautiful lakeside resort and its accompanying properties offer a unique venue for events of all kinds and family reunions. Open seasonally from May through the beginning of October, Fair Hills hosts over 50 events each year, 10 weeks of family season vacations, and serves hundreds of meals each day. These exciting properties offer opportunities to gain experience in multiple divisions of multiple industries.
Live on Pelican Lake this summer!
Summer jobs available include the following:
- Waitron (Server)
- Grounds Crew
- Store Worker
- Kitchen Helper
- Wildflower Golf Course Snack Bar
- Wildflower Golf Course Outside Services
- Wildflower Golf Course Grounds Maintenance
To read a more detailed overview of each position, please visit our website at www.fairhillsresort.com/employment.
Wages & Benefits
- 32-40 hours per week
- Pay starts at $10.08 per hour
- Eligible for up to a $1.00 per hour additional bonus
- On-Site Housing available – $12 per day (includes 3 meals per day & WiFi)
- Access to Fair Hills & Wildflower Amenities
- Commuter Meals available for $3 per meal