Website Handling Internship:
Evergreen Construction Company, Inc is looking for a candidate who is passionate about website designing and handling. You will be responsible for the backend of the website.
About our company:
Evergreen Construction Company, Inc has been offering top-quality exterior construction services to the consumers of Minnesota since February 2003. We pride ourselves on working efficiently to ensure every project is a success.
· Manage and organize the overall website- layout, content, troubleshoot all website errors.
· Keep the website updated with industry best practices
· Coordinate with all the organization’s staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meet the organization’s standards
· Create appropriate website content aligned to the company’s strategy
· Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
· Ensure website quality and efficiency
· Conduct content audits
· Create strategies to increase website traffic
· Create a blogging page and start blogging
· A degree holder or degree-seeking (senior) in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related field
· 1+ years of website handling work experience
· Proficient in HTML, XHTML, Java, MySQL, CSS design, etc.
· Able to work as a team
· Able to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent time management skills and able to multi-task
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and high problem-solving skills
· Good understanding of content creation and writing skills