Project Lead Internship/Full-time career opportunity:
Evergreen Construction Company, Inc has been offering top-quality exterior construction services to the consumers of Minnesota since February 2003. We pride ourselves on working efficiently to ensure every project is a success.
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working interns who have a good understanding of sales and customer service. This internship will help you gain professional sales experience for an advanced career in the sales industry with an exceptional training program and active mentorship.
· Sell roofing, siding, window repair, and replacement by targeting homeowners who have old or storm-damaged exteriors to the metro areas assigned by the senior project lead
· Make 100 sales calls and 25 demos per month closing 20 clients per month and generating 20 customer referrals monthly
· Build brand awareness of our company using various platforms like placing yard signs in targeted areas and participating in neighborhood social channels
· Serve as a sales contact and customer service representative for the homeowners by answering all the phone calls, e-mails, and texts within 24 hours
· Perform daily sales pipeline management via Evergreen’s CRM and perform final inspections on Evergreen’s crew
· Participate in a hands-on mentor relationship with proven performers
· Engage in bi-weekly sales development coaching sessions with an assigned senior project lead to improve sales techniques and customer service skills
· Comfortable knocking on doors and talking to homeowners
· Able to work evenings and weekends
· Valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle and proof of registration
· Able to work independently, achieve sales goals, negotiate, and close deals
· Positive attitude and energetic personality with the ability to work as a team and individually
· Strong verbal and written skills with a proactive approach to problems
· Strong time-management and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Pride of ownership in the quality of work and service
Qualifications and Experience:
· Proven track record of employment for a minimum of 1 year
· Proficiency with MS Office applications (knowledge of CRM software is a plus)
· Previous experience in roofing, home improvements, or construction is a plus but not required
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
The intern will primarily work in the field but also perform certain duties in the office. The intern must meet the physical demands for both the work environment to successfully perform the position’s key functions.
· The intern may spend several hours alone traveling throughout sales territories to make sales calls to homeowners being exposed to extreme weather conditions like heat, cold, rain, snow and may encounter pets and other animals
· The intern is required to inspect the roof and siding on homes, carry a ladder, climb an 8/12 pitch from a ladder and lift 25 to 50 pounds. Frequent walking, standing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching may be required.
· The intern must also possess the visual acuity to identify issues with roofing and siding on homes, close deals, and perform final inspections of crews’ work
· The Evergreen office is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where multi-tasking, flexibility, and adaptability to changing priorities are essential for success. The intern may sit at a desk for a prolonged time, repeat the same movements, frequently use a computer and telephone, and regularly operate office equipment. The intern may also encounter moderate noise levels and frequent noise levels.
· At market rate
If you think, you are the right candidate for the position, then apply today and send us your resume at email@example.com