Earn while you learn! English Rose Suites, a nationally known provider of dementia care, has opportunities for students interested in neurology and dementia.
English Rose Suites will help you build your knowledge and understanding of dementia and other neurological disorders. Our expertise, holistic approach and high staff to resident ratio (1-3) helps to minimize changes in mood and behavior associated with dementia, resulting in an enhanced quality of life for our residents. You’ll be part of a team providing hands on care, and just as important, building loving relationships.
Primary Responsibilities of our CNA’s and Home Health Aides:
- Maintain compassionate and authentic relationships with Residents & Clients
- Provide direct care to Residents & Clients with dementia and complex medical conditions, assisting them with bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- Support Residents & Clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, preparing and serving meals and distributing medication
Characteristics of a Successful English Rose Team Member
- Relationship Driven
- Kind, Authentic, Helpful & Compassionate
- Personal interest in helping people with dementia and complex medical needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires time management & multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain calm and clearheaded when faced with challenges
- Creative problem solver
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds and be on your feet for 7-8 hours
- Make independent decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Caregiving & Dementia Care experience a plus (but not required)
English Rose Suites is a residential care provider located in Edina offering flexible work schedules and highly competitive pay! $15-$20 per hour based on experience. Work as little as every other weekend or as much as full time during your breaks and summer vacation.
No experience or certification necessary and we provide paid training!
Contact Jane Geiger, 952-405-0388, email@example.com or apply online at englishrosesuites.com