PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
$10,000 Sign on Bonus and relocation assistance
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide physical therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Help patients to regain control of their lives and their independence.
• Create an environment and a culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before the first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited bachelor’s or master’s program, plus sufficient experience in the field essential.
• Demonstrated competence in physical therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com