Direct Support Professional (DSP) Sub
At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
If you have similar values, just apply now!
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
DSP Subs choose their preferred work hours such as M-F 6am to 2pm, M-F 2pm 10pm, Saturday, Sunday 2p to 10m. Each week DSP Subs will be assigned hours to work with individuals within their preferred hours. Assignments of who you work with can change so flexibility is required.
Work Locations DSP Subs may work in people’s homes, places in their neighborhoods (restaurants, grocery story, library, community center) or their workplace
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- positive, professional and responsive communicator
- able to establish trusting, caring relationships with a variety of people with disabilities and their teams
- high level of adaptability and ability to problem solve in many different situations
- ability to involve people in desired activities and promote/teach independent living skills
- self-motivated learner
- excellent behavior management skills
- 1 year experience working in the field (DSP) with people with disabilities
This is a high demand and exciting position for qualified Direct Support Professionals (DSP)!
We would love to hear from you. Contact us if you would like to find out more about being a DSP Sub at Dependable.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.