Full Time Direct Support Professional (DSP) Maplewood, MN – Dependable
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships, effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) Position Overview:
Looking to join a great team from the ground up? Dependable is looking for Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to support 3 young women living in their own home in Maplewood. Everyone is very active (and like to swim!). Great location off Edgerton and 36. Not necessary, but some experience with seizure activity is helpful. We have many position open including morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and AWAKE overnights. There’s sure to be a Direct Support Professional (DSP) position to fit your lifestyle!
Come share your gifts with us!
Location: Maplewood, MN
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Direct Support Professional (DSP) Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support by helping them feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
- Previous experience as a Direct Suport Professional (DSP) and with seizures is welcomed
**If you refer a new hire and they put your name down as the referral source, you will be paid a referral bonus for sending people out way! Ask during your interview for more details!**
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.