At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
If you have similar values, just apply now!
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Dependable is recruiting for the right Direct Support Professional (DSP) staff to work 4 hours per day, flexible hours. Somewhere between 10 am and 6pm 7 days a week for a man in his early 60s, uses a wheelchair, very limited communications but has a lot on his mind. Looking for a DSP staff who would like to be active and comfortable taking the client to an adapted swimming pool, parks, out to the airport to watch planes landing and taking off.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support by helping them feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
- Previous experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is welcomed, but not required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.