DESCRIPTIONDatica helps healthcare get on the cloud. Since 2013, we have worked with hundreds of healthcare companies—from digital health startups to hospitals to Fortune 100 enterprises—bringing them into the future. Our secret is the dirty work: No company is better at focusing on the muddy details that are the true blockers to healthcare utilizing the cloud. Datica removes the risk for digital health in the cloud. We solve the problem of HIPAA compliance in the cloud and enable secure data exchange between digital health and EHR’s. Customers and partners across healthcare trust Datica to ensure their clouds are compliant and their data is securely interoperable.
At Datica, we believe the future of value-based patient care will be powered by HIPAA compliant, scalable interoperable infrastructure. We exist to help all of healthcare transition to that future by de-risking the challenges that come with it.
We’re on a mission, and you could play a critical role.
– Provision customer environments & configure infrastructure services using AWS & Linux/Docker-based tooling
– Maintain infrastructure configurations with tools such as SaltStack and Terraform
– Work with customers to resolve issues & configure infrastructure services to meet specific requirements
– Update & maintain monitoring configurations
– Configure & maintain databases such as Persona, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
– Implement & Troubleshoot VPN connections such as StrongSwan IPSEC & Open VPN
– Working as part of a Kanban team in a virtual environment
– AWS Console & CLI
– Deploying cloud infrastructure with Cloudformation, Terraform, or similar
– Managing IAM Users and Policies
– Linux: Performing System Administrative tasks in Ubuntu or Debian based Linux distributions such as installing and configuring software, configuring networking and analyzing system logs
– Knowledge of Apache httpd or Nginx web server configurations
– Developing infrastructure configuration automation with a configuration management system such as SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
– The ability to troubleshoot web applications for issues with network connectivity, compute resources and configuration errors
– Docker: The ability to configure and build a docker container image and deploy to a remote docker registry
– Bash, Python, Typescript or other scripting languages: Write scripts to execute system administration tasks
– Using git to manage branches and execute pull requests
– The ability to use open ssl to manage public and private key certificates
– The ability to use ssh to remotely access hosts and provide connectivity through ssh tunnels
**No recruiting firms please