We seek an intern who will play an active role in recruiting interns and volunteers for our programs, and assist with project management. This internship will focus on developing and implementing strategies to source interns and volunteers, including posting jobs, conducting initial interviews, onboarding, overseeing that all documents and necessary steps are taken, and then acting as a project manager to assist other interns and volunteers in accomplishing their assigned tasks, and acting as a liaison to the Executive Director. The intern will also assist in other tasks and duties for the organization as time permits, and based on their skillset and interests.
- Collaborate with staff on recruitment and management strategy, content, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively to identify new interns and volunteers.
- Based on strategy; execute plans.
- Actively communicate and work with others to help them stay on top of their projects, identify barriers to their success, work closely with Executive Director to ensure that all interns and volunteers are successful in their jobs.
- Currently has or is pursuing a graduate degree in Nonprofit Management, Human Resources, Project Management, Business or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of nonprofit management, HR, project management, volunteer management or have a vested interest in growing in these fields.
** NOTE: this intern will be expected to start the first week of January 2021 and stay on through early May 2021, at a minimum (in order to assist with the transitions of interns.)
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Please indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.