We seek an intern who will play an active role in the development of program curriculum for Cultivate. This internship will focus on research, writing and editing curriculum for our program trainees. Curriculum themes can be seen here. Experienced writers with ESL knowledge are especially fitting. Applicants do not need to have knowledge in the curriculum themes, but have an interest in learning the topics.
- Collaborate with founder on curriculum needs.
- Research themes, outline and draft lessons, and work with Cultivate staff to finalize the lessons.
- Edit current curriculum to make it accessible for non-native English speakers.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Nonprofit Management, International Development, Writing, ESL/TESL, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.