Attention soon-to-be RN graduates! Country Manor has a rare opening for a Clinical Manager within our Assisted Living Department. We are looking for a driven RN, looking to jump into a role where they can really make an impact and help lead the team to success.
The Assisted Living RN/Clinical Manager is responsible for leading, planning, organizing, staffing, directing, analyzing and evaluating the services of the department, in order to provide effective services that meet quality standards.
- Administrative and clinical leadership for Home Care staff to promote the delivery of quality care.
- Maintain knowledge of nursing practices, Home Health Care and Assisted Living standards, and Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Take the lead on all vulnerable adult reporting.
- Complete the discharge of all AL charts. Provides back up to discharge planning meetings and clinical assessments.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Promote appropriate utilization of resources (budgeting).
- Provide back up to billing preparation.
- Provide back up to payroll associated tasks.
- Participate in the hiring/employment process of Home Care personnel, including evaluation, coaching, training, and terminations.
- Complete performance evaluations.
- Participate in the onboarding of new staff, including clinical oversight and ongoing supervision, as well as disciplinary actions when needed.
- Foster a culture of continuous quality improvement. Participates in quality improvement projects. Maintains oversight of clinical data collection.
- Participate in focus audits as required. Assists with care conferences. Provides follow up with tenant and family concerns.
- Implement regulatory policies and procedures and stay current with changes.
- Direct, monitor and implement Home Care and Assisted Living agencies policies and processes.
- Maintain software program knowledge.
- Current RN license, in good standing.
- Graduate of a state accredited school of nursing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that promote effective communication with personnel, clients, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- CPR Certification.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Longevity Bonuses
- On-site childcare (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
This is a full-time position working Monday thru Friday.
Interviewing now; don’t wait to apply! (Applicants, please note: our initial communication may be via email. Don’t forget to check your inbox!)