($14 – $16/Hour)
Comfort Keepers Twin Cities (CKTC) seeks to hire skilled, experienced staff interested in Elevating the Human Spirit of seniors and adults that we serve. We provide uplifting in-home care for individuals who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As an in-home Caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life, inspires hope and brings joy to clients and their families.
We seek to build a diverse team of in-home Caregivers who want to help seniors thrive in place, inside their own homes and within their communities. We currently serve individuals in St. Paul, Minneapolis, Woodbury and Cottage Grove.
What CKTC Offers:
- Supportive, team-approach work environment
- Competitive pay and paid weekly
- Paid orientation and ongoing skills training
- Double-time pay for holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Well-matched caregiver/client placements
- Robust Employee Recognition program
- Latest technology for ease of scheduling and clocking in and out
- Desire to get to know clients and learn about what brings them joy.
- Ability to successfully meet client-specific needs:
- Activities of Daily Living needs including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry, etc.
- Personal Care needs including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding, etc.
- Consistently communicate (verbally/written) and document concerns with care and moments of joy.
- Be punctual. Arrive on time and prepared for shifts, training, meetings, etc.
- Be present. Attend to client needs with their physical and cognitive capabilities in mind.
- Be patient. Deliver care with compassion.
High school diploma or GED plus minimum one-year experience working with seniors
- Candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions encouraged to apply, but not a requirement.
- Ability to pass national background and fingerprint check.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and proof of car insurance/registration preferred.
- Proof of negative Tuberculosis test within past 12 months