Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the country’s largest out-of-home advertising companies. We offer advertising opportunities in over 65 markets and in 60+ commercial airports nationwide. An inherent strength of out-of-home is its big, bold, creative canvas for brands to tell their stories.
The Regional Production Coordinator will lead and manage processes related to supply planning, costing, purchasing, quality, and end delivery. This includes working with different departments across the Region. This position will manage suppliers to ensure KPIs are met; which are but not limited to delivery, quality cost, overall business performance and compliance with service level agreements.
- Place production orders in accordance with specifications – project manager work and workflow work with internal, regional stakeholders to ensure all aspects required for production ordering are correct and timelines and deadlines are achieved (e.g., Posting Instructions, Creative, Contract).
- Quality assure all deliverables and ensure that appropriate procedures and policies are followed
- Work with Sales & Operations teams to ensure orders are executed, tracked and issues resolved and/or prevented.
- Train resources in production systems and procedures
- Generate market and regional reports such as, weekly Production margin report, order tracking reporting, & ad hoc reports.
- Assist in process improvement in the Production Ordering workstream.
- Attend weekly market Production meetings & act as lead for Production Ordering updates.
- Oversee the Creative Matching process for all incoming materials to ensure timely receipt of material and communication of tracking of late or incorrect creative materials.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Assist and back up administrative functions in Finance, Sales, or Real Estate
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education & Certifications
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate degree in business is preferred.
- Project management
- Experience with various software, programs and systems and demonstrated ability to learn and master programs and systems.
- Strong analytical capabilities and interest in advertising, marketing and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Adaptability – Adapting in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
- Planning and Organizing – Reaching goals by making and following plans, setting and sticking to priorities and allocating resources effectively.
- Achievement Orientation – Focusing efforts on meeting challenges and achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s goals.
- Fostering Communication – Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and effectively gets message across.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.