MISSION: Since 1919, Children’s Dental Services is dedicated to improving the oral health of children from families with low incomes by providing accessible treatment and education to our diverse community. CDS is an equal opportunity employer.
Seeking bright, dynamic, highly organized, upbeat individual to help with project management at an exceptionally busy, growing non-profit community clinic dedicated to the oral health of low-income children and pregnant women.
· Assist in some grant writing and fundraising activities
· Assist in growth and development of human and clinical resources programming and documentation
· Assist in preparing various presentation materials
· Attend community and partner meetings
· Assist in the management of 80 employees
· Work with patients and their families to ensure quality service provision
· Research oral health and non-profit policy issues
· Perform a variety of other tasks as assigned by the executive director
· Responsible for clinic opening and/or closing duties
· Exceptional writing skills with experience in grant writing
· Outstanding oral presentation abilities
· Ability to function well and remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Excellent ability to multi-task and work in a team setting
· Bilingual abilities a strong asset
· Knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA, and other laws affecting health-related non-profits a plus
· Experience in non-profit administration and public health desired
· M.P.H., M.P.A., M.SW., J.D., or other relevant advanced degree preferred
Dependent on qualifications. This is a full-time position with benefits.
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to: Sarah Wovcha, Executive Director, email@example.com; and Erianna Reyelts, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org