While others leave the city to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we get to live and work here! Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULL—Full of love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates. Our residents have a strong appreciation for our compassionate staff and enjoy their friendship. You’ll love the small town feeling that comes from our building. In addition to our generous benefits, we’re offering a $7,500 Bonus! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team. Apply today!
Our 72-bed facility that offers skilled nursing services and memory care to seniors is currently seeking Part-Time or Full-Time Registered Nurses (RNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
There are On-Call (Evening), Part-Time (Evening or Night) and Full-Time (Day), benefit eligible positions available working varied schedules including every other weekend and holiday.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Annual Wage Increases!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
- Virtual interviews taking place now!
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for residents.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician’s orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident’s condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements:
- Must be in final term of nursing school or have a RN license in MN and be in good standing.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Moose Lake Village is a 72-bed long term care facility with a transitional care wing. We offer
skilled nursing and memory care services for seniors. We are conveniently located on I-35, 90 miles north of the twin cities and 40 miles south of Duluth. If you are interested in joining a family and community centered environment located near beautiful lakes and small towns please contact us.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran