Join our professional team at our award-winning facility! Haven Homes is the proud recipient of the 2020 Pinnacle Employee and Customer Experience awards. We take pride in making you feel like you are a part of our family when you join our team. We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any way we can. We’re very excited to be moving to our soon-to-open brand new building in December! This will be a premier 149-unit independent living, assisted living, TCU and long term care senior health & living campus. In addition to our generous benefits, we’re offering a $500 Bonus! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to join our team!
Haven Homes, a 5-star rated, 52-bed facility, is seeking a detail-oriented, reliable individuals to join our team as Part-Time and Full-Time Housekeepers. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking people who display a compassionate, positive attitudes, and who strive for personal excellence. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
“The work culture here at Haven Homes is fast-paced and fun! There is a lot of laughter and smiles during the day, also kind words and helpful action from other staff if things get stressful.”
—Amy, employee at Haven Homes
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Shifts: Day (8:00 am to 4:30 pm) or Evening (11:30 am to 8:00 pm)
Pay: $13.10 to $14.78 DOE
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Annual Wage Increases!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Bonus points for:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran