Dietary Aide – FT Evening eligible for $750 Bonus
Do you enjoy serving others? We have a wonderful dietary aide opportunity that offers guaranteed hours with the possibility of picking up shifts! Haven Homes welcome candidates from all industries, including restaurant workers recently displaced from their current job and anyone with a passion for providing great customer service. No senior care experience necessary! Training will be provided. In addition to our generous benefits, we’re offering a $750 Bonus!
Be part of history as our team moves into a brand new senior care center just off Hwy 12 in Maple Plain in December! More career growth opportunities will open up to our staff with this move! This larger campus will be a premier 149-unit independent living, assisted living, TCU and long term care senior center.
Haven Homes, a 5-star rated, 52-bed senior care center, is seeking a friendly, high-energy individuals to join our team as a Full-Time Dietary Aides. In this entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
This is a Evening Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
“My favorite part about working at Haven Homes has been getting to know the residents, hands down! Working with the elderly has been such a unique and inspiring experience. I love being part of the dietary team and also part of the greater team which encompasses all the other departments. Staff here are always very supportive of each other.”
—Amy, Cook at Haven Homes
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Join our professional team at our award-winning facility! Haven Homes is the proud recipient of the 2020 Pinnacle Employee and Customer Experience awards. We take pride in making you feel like you are a part of our family when you join our team. We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any way we can.
Our community is in western Hennepin County in Maple Plain located on Highway 12. A short drive and you’ll be in this quaint town and wonderful community. Wayzata is just 8 miles away, Plymouth and Minnetonka 15 miles, St. Louis Park 16 and Minneapolis is 21 miles.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran