Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- PT or FT Day or Evening, 1500 Bonus
Join our compassionate team! Here at Apple Valley Care Center, we are one big family. Teamwork and respect are very important to us. We’re passionate about what we do and enjoy serving others. Our staff and residents love walking our beautiful and peaceful grounds. Many people take advantage of our walking paths that border landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Apply today to join our family!
For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a BONUS! This bonus is based on hours worked, meaning you will be able to make up to $1,500 in six months!
Our 178-bed long-term care and rehabilitation center is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team! In this role, you will join our professional group of caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Pay: Starting $15.23 to $19.34 per hour, based on experience
These are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working varied schedules. Shift: Day or Evening
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant certification required and in good standing on the registry.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley, a 178-bed Rehabilitation and Care Center, is surrounded by walking paths bordering landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Our dedicated staff provides a continuum of care to our patients and residents.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran