Come and join a talented, caring team at Augustana Apartments of Minneapolis as a Caregiver (CNA/ HHA/ PCA)! Our building is located on the bus line in the heart of historic Elliot Park Neighborhood. We offer free parking and staff have easy access to various public transportation options. Staff enjoy the convenience of being located near restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, pharmacies, and health care providers. We even have a grocery store and coffee shop onsite! Ask us about our available rental apartments with employee rent discounts, too! We have a fun team environment, a great team to work with, and plenty of opportunities for growth. We’re also offering up to a $1,000 Bonus! Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!
Augustana Apartments of Minneapolis, a 350-unit independent and assisted living facility in Minneapolis, is currently seeking Part-Time Caregivers (Home Health Aides (HHAs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)) with 6+ months of experience to join our team! In this role, you will become an important part of our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. Join our talented team today!
We are conveniently located on the bus line and accessible by the light rail!
There are Part-Time positions available. Shifts: Day or Evening
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and helping with skin care.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Assist with laundry and bed making.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- 6+ months of experience as a CNA, HHA, or PCA required.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- Compassionate attitude and passion to work with elderly adults.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran