Are you a Caregiver (CNA or HHA) in Minneapolis looking to grow your career? Do you want to gain valuable, hands-on experience at a company where you will feel valued and appreciated? Look no further and join our team at Cassia!
Our campuses offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line/ light rail for an easy commute. Our diverse staff enjoy a work/life balance, training, and tuition discounts. We offer generous Part-Time and Full-Time benefits. You will find that we love to promote within. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team. Apply today!
Our campuses in Minneapolis are seeking hardworking, passionate Part-Time and Full-Time Caregivers (Home Health Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants) to join our team! In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
There are Part-Time, and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available!
Campuses: Heritage Commons, Feeney Manor, Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, and Minneapolis Apartments.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Experience working as a PCA, HHA, or CNA preferred. We’re willing to train you!
- Strong interest in healthcare.
- Positive, compassionate attitude.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran