With a career at Boulay, we want you to work, grow, and make friends along the way! With locations in Eden Prairie, Minneapolis and Naples, we are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic individual(s) to join our Audit department as an Associate. These exemplary individuals who demonstrate the Boulay Eight: respectful, ethical, personable, precise, immersed, proactive, innovative, and inquisitive.
You will receive a comprehensive orientation with in-depth technology training. You are paired with a supportive “Boulay Buddy” to help you acclimate to your position and help you meet people. You are also paired with a Primary Partner whom you meet with several times throughout the year to ensure you are getting the feedback you need to be successful and are on the right track. Most importantly, you will be gaining practical public accounting experience and expanding your professional network!
If you are looking for a great start to your career in audit, this position is for you! Our experienced audit staff provides an excellent mentor network for those who desire to learn from the best. You will work with a variety of clients (within multiple industries) on audit and review engagements. Your work would include but would not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements including: auditing cash, accounts payable, accrued liabilities, PP&E and debt maturity schedules, along with income expense analysis etcetera
- Assisting with budget forecasts
- Working closely with in-charges and clients to obtain proper documentation for fieldwork
- Being able to be involved in all phases of the audit process from preparation to issuance of reports
- Assisting on special projects (i.e. due diligence or mergers and acquisitions)
- Researching technical issues
Come work for a firm that cares about you both as an employee and as a person. This position will be based primarily in Eden Prairie with potential flexibility to work in the Minneapolis office. We are committed to offering you an attractive compensation package that offers you peace of mind at work and at home. With perks including a “Dress for Your Day” policy, an employee fitness room, ample training and development opportunities, recognition programs, and free covered parking. We’ve worked hard to build a company culture that makes our office a comfortable, relaxed and fun place to be!
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 150 credit hours
2) 3.0 GPA
3) Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
4) Exemplary communication and organizational skills
5) Strong desire to learn and develop professionally
6) Motivated to serve clients
7) Desire to be a team player