Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a “work hard, play hard” mentality and outside interests, hobbies, families and lives. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! Ready to make a name for yourself? It’s not just your career, it’s your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here, even before you graduate, and begin building you the future you want.
Audit Interns will assist staff in performing client service activities and who will develop a working knowledge of the objectives of an audit.
- Assist in the execution of audit procedures.
- Perform various duties such as understanding routine data
- processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client’s engagement history and planned audit approach.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate teamwork, integrity and accountability. Assist and collaborate with team members.
To qualify, candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or a related field, and must have:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications