August Ash, Inc. to lead our partners toward growth! We solve complex business problems by designing, developing, and supporting digital marketing and websites. Our ability to drive digital transformation would not be possible without our guiding principles: Care, Clarity, Grow, Grit and Good-Natured. When working with August Ash, we guarantee honest answers to tough questions!
August Ash is looking for a project coordinator intern. The right person is driven, dedicated, and a life-long learner. You must be willing to collaborate, able to think quickly on your feet, and confidently drive projects forward while seamlessly partnering with clients along the way. This position will primarily work on annual renewing contracts with exposure to project management best practices and applications.
- Coordinate multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Monitor (not micro-manage) the day-to-day activities of project teams and help prioritize tasks.
- Create and coordinate client timelines and team schedules.
- Ensure requirements and deliverable dates are clearly understood, deadlines are met, and budgets are on track.
- Refine and maintain all internal staff and client project management systems.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems.
- Proactively implement solutions to address them in advance.
- Effectively facilitate client meetings and internal discussions.
- Identify the goals of the meeting and facilitate a productive conversation while capturing notes, actions, and decisions.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings to set clear expectations for the days and weeks ahead.
- Provide support and challenge to the team when deadlines, budgets, or scope are in question.
- Collaborate with multiple departments within the organization
- Be comfortable asking tough questions.
- Be an advocate for the user and your clients.
- Be an ambassador for August Ash and the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in web-based software tools (e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Zoom)
- Good Natured.
The internship is a 3-6 month duration.