Leasing Specialist – Part-Time
Minneapolis and St. Paul – At Home Apartments and the Twin Cities go well together. Beautiful apartments and town homes near lakes, parks, and schools mean that residents are able to find everything they’re looking for near everything they’re hoping for. With over 50 locations available in the metro area, residents can choose from a classic turn-of-the-century brownstone apartment on Grand Avenue, a flat in Uptown or near Lake Calhoun, or a top floor penthouse overlooking the Mississippi River. Residents love being a part of our urban community and you will too!
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9:30 AM – 6 PM
Fridays: 9 AM – 4 PM
Rotation of Saturdays and Sundays: 9 AM – 4 PM
*Scheduled days and hours subject to change at employer’s discretion
Are you looking for a career path that offers flexibility, the opportunity to engage with new people, and a fun atmosphere? If so, this might be the fit for you! The Leasing Specialist is responsible for effectively marketing and renting apartments while nurturing relationships with prospective and current residents. As the first point of contact for prospects and residents, this role is focused on providing exceptional customer care and goal resolution. The successful candidate must possess a passion for working with people and an outgoing personality.
- Act as the first point of contact for any questions or concerns prospective or current residents might have, answering and returning phone calls and emails promptly and courteously.
- Provide prospective residents with informative, friendly, apartment tours.
- Assist in rental application processing and lease packet assembly.
- Participate in the new resident move-in process – signing leases and distributing keys to new residents.
- Assists Assistant Property Managers and Property Manager in evaluating and maintaining overall property operations.
- Participate in the resident move out process, collecting keys and forwarding address information from departing residents.
- Communicate maintenance requests or urgent needs to Property Manager and Maintenance Coordinator.
- 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience
Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated and proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel), Internet, Email
- Fluent in English; Clear, understandable verbal and written communication; Proper use of grammar and spelling.
Required Education and Training
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Availability to work weekends and on the first and last day of each month.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Company-provided Training Opportunities