As part of the leasing staff, the Leasing Specialist role is responsible for effectively selling and marketing At Home Apartments’ apartments while creating and maintaining prospective and current resident relationships. The successful candidate must possess a passion for working with people and an outgoing personality.
The Leasing Specialist acts as the first point of contact for prospects and residents while assisting the Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager in evaluating and maintaining overall property operations. This role thrives on customer care and goal resolution. Weekends are required, as well as availability on the first and last day of each month.
Outstanding Benefits Include:
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits,
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan Eligibility
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Company-provided Training Opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in application processing for the office(s) to ensure timely completion
- Screen callers per AHA guidelines
- Schedule apartment showings
- Meet with prospective residents for apartment showings
- Assemble complete lease packets for new tenants
- Distribute keys to new Residents
- Sign leases with incoming residents
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & RESIDENT RELATIONS
- Return all Resident calls promptly
- Maintain a commitment to resident retention through outstanding customer service
- Be a point of contact for resident issues, questions, and concerns that come to the corporate office and forward on to Property Manager or Supervisor as necessary
- Collect keys and forwarding address information from departing Residents
- Enter/communicate maintenance requests or urgent needs to Property Manager and Maintenance Coordinator
- Provide general office procedural training to new staff
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration preferred.
- At least two years of office administration experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated and proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel), Internet, Email
- Proficient use of English language, both verbal and written; Clear, understandable verbal and written communication; Proper use of grammar and spelling.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
To learn more about At Home Apartments’ career opportunities visit www.athomeapts.com/careers.