Position – Care Center
Appleton Area Health is currently seeking an individual to collaborate with RN supervisor, RN Case Managers, Assistant Director of Nursing, and the Director of Nursing to implement, organize, and sustain a successful Restorative program in the Care Center. The job will demand a high level of energy, a positive attitude, and compassionate care. Employee is responsible for:
- Ensuring rehab exercise and range of motion activity are completed on a daily basis.
- Documenting, and reporting pertinent data to RN.
- Documenting resident assessments and for routine monitoring with oversight of an RN.
- Development of personalized care plans relating to each individual participating in the rehab program with the oversight of an RN.
- Knowledge and interest in exercise, physiology, and kinesiology.
Extraordinary teamwork, compassionate relationships and professional excellence for the good of those in our care.