Western Bank is looking for an experienced Professional Service Commercial Banker to manage a banking portfolio of Professional Service clients and individuals with high net worth using banking strategies and solutions that is customized to the client’s needs. The ideal Banker will have ten years commercial banking experience in Professional Services, strong business development skills, dynamic interpersonal skills and is focused on building relationships with clients.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide commercial client support to develop new business and increase or retain existing professional service commercial business relationships. Interview applicants to develop information concerning their business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Obtain and direct the analysis of all necessary client financial data. Conduct credit checks and make company visits, as necessary. Make decision on loans and terms according to lending limits. Directs loan preparation to ensure adherence with loan policy.
- Oversee current loans and credit lines to ensure complete conformity with terms and awareness of developing trends. Provide client with routine platform banking services. Provide financial counsel to existing and prospective clients.
Experience and Education
- Required: ten years of progressively complex customer-facing financial services experience
- Preferred: five years of commercial professional service banking business development (Medical, Accounting, Law Firms)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.