We are looking for bright, energetic, outgoing, motivated individuals who are interested in an internship experience within the Information Technology (IT) business unit at Allianz Life. This Internship is focused on supporting IT priorities through project initiatives, while learning and getting exposure to the various facets of the IT functions, as well as Allianz as a business.
We desire students who are working toward a degree in IT or Business. The right candidate will possess good judgment, analytical skills, strong follow-up and organizational skills, excellent customer service, negotiation and exceptional communications and relationship skills.
· Maintain open communication and working relationship with IT Staff
· Collaborate with IT Departments to deliver high quality deliverables
· Translate business and technical requirements into application systems while adhering to SDLC process requirements
· Participate in software requirement and design sessions with clients, business analysts, senior developers and vendor partners
· Help review development efforts to ensure compliance with application architecture and development standards
· Assist with release/deployment processes
· Work with manager and team to gain an understanding of IT Processes, procedures departments
· Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
· Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and the different methodologies of Waterfall and Agile
· Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication, including clear structure and main point communication.
· Be proactive and a self-starter
· Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed