Connect your students with career opportunities
- Fill out a request form to have a professional career counselor speak to your class about their career development.
- We can also help arrange for alumni working in your field to come and speak to the class about their career path.
- The internship program provides valuable work experiences for students to learn about their chosen field.
- Find more information in the internships section of KatieCareer Virtual Center.
- For any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Career Fair & Tabling
- Do you have employer contacts in your field that would benefit from hiring a Katie?
- Contact us to discuss inviting them to exhibit at the Career Opportunities Fair in the fall or tabling on campus during the school year.
- For information about upcoming career fairs see the events section of KatieCareer Virtual Center.
- To hire a student worker, supervisors need to post positions on Handshake.
- Supervisors need to login
- Create a new job
- Indicate employer name as “St. Kate’s On-Campus Student Employment.”
- For more information about student employment see the Student Employment FAQ.
- For additional questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.